When you use the GIMME website or mobile app and purchase a product or service from us GIMME will collect the personal information you provide, including contact information (such as name, e-mail address, phone number, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information to provide the best possible service, to fill your orders and for billing purposes. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Our correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support, and accounts. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax, or directly through our website or mobile app.
If it is reasonable and practical to do so, any information collected by GIMME is collected only from you or your company. Where GIMME collects personal information about you from someone else, GIMME will take reasonable steps to advise you as soon as practicable.
GIMME may use your personal information to:
- Process your orders for products or services that you place with our websites or Apps
- market (by GIMME or any of its franchisees) our products and services which may be of interest to you, unless you inform us not to do so
- administer and deal with any issues you raise with us regarding any of our products or services
- analyse products and customer services and develop new products; and
- facilitate GIMME’s internal business operations and training, including fulfilment of any legal requirements.
- for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical service details.
- We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails which may be of interest to you.
We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you and your preferences.
We may disclose your personal information when you authorise us to, when the disclosure is for the purposes for which we got the information, when the information is to be used in a way that does not identify you, when disclosure is necessary to avoid endangering someone’s health or safety or when disclosure is necessary to uphold or enforce the law.
The security of your personal information is important to us. GIMME will take reasonable steps to:
- Protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
- Destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose
GIMME retains user data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above. This means that we retain different categories of data for different periods of time depending on the category of user to whom the data relates, the type of data, and the purposes for which we collected the data.
Following an account deletion request, GIMME will delete the user’s account unless they must be retained due to legal or regulatory requirements, for purposes of safety, security, and fraud prevention, or because of an issue relating to the user’s account such as an outstanding credit or an unresolved claim or dispute. Because we are subject to legal and regulatory requirements relating to drivers and delivery persons, this generally means that we retain their account and data for a minimum of 7 years after a deletion request. For riders and delivery recipients, their data is generally deleted within 48 hours of a deletion request, except where retention is necessary for the above reasons.
If your personal information changes you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us.
GIMME may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our website, mobile app or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. GIMME does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party
Links on the GIMME website to external entities are not covered by this policy.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. The updated Policy will be posted on this website. Your continued use of the website and/or App indicates your acceptance of the Policy.
Contact GIMME at firstname.lastname@example.org
GIMME uses the Stripe Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Stripe processes online credit card transactions for thousands of New Zealand merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the Stripe gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by GIMME or any outside party.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Stripe’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Stripe at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by GIMME.
We are food delivery service app, our app capturs the current location of driver and user can track the live navigation of the driver/provider. This is also used for the live google navigation to seek location permission.